Please click on a Question to reveal the answer…
11. Will my group / club have to be affiliated with a National Youth Work Organisation, in order to register with the VEC?
20. We are a multi-funded youth organisation - how does the Youth Work Act apply to non – Department of Education & Science funded projects?
21. We used to always get funding under the Local Youth Club Grants Scheme. Will we still get this money?
27. How do I get a second youth worker for my ‘Special Project of Disadvantaged Youth’ funded project?
30. What is the difference between the VEC Youth Work Committee and the Local Voluntary Youth Council?
31. Our club is affiliated to a large national youth organisation and there are a number of us in this VEC area. Can the Regional Officer for our groups fill out all the registration forms - or does each individual club complete their own form?
Mr Michael Kelly, Youth Officer
Co Roscommon VEC,
Castle Court House,
Phone: 090 6634 189
Fax: 090 6634 641